Vote for your favourite post!
So, thanks to all the readers of Leaving Fundamentalism, we’ve been shortlisted for The Skeptic magazine‘s Ockham Awards in the best blog category. Cheers everyone!
Now the judges want me to submit five posts from the last year which exemplify the blog. So I’d like your help! What posts have you enjoyed the most or considered the most important in the last year? I’m really interested in this for myself too, since it helps me to know what to put more of on the blog.
As a reminder, here are the ten posts from 2013 with the most views:
- 33 jaw-droppingly bad multiple choice questions from ACE
- 22 awesome things I used to believe were sinful
- Kent Hovind’s doctorate revealed
- Five jobs a creationist can’t do
- A step-by-step guide to beating children, by ACE
- Creationist charter schools: not just for Texas, not up to scratch
- How vodka and coke rescued me from creationism
- My meaningless diploma
- This is why everyone hates atheists
- Jesus Camp
I wouldn’t necessarily say those are the best ten, though. These were also popular:
- Children: don’t believe a word
- You were never a true Christian
- How to talk to a true believer
- Being made to feel like you don’t exist
- Relearning everything you know
- Why fundamentalists will never listen to me
- When fundamentalists attack!
Maybe your favourite was none of those. Please let me know. The email says “from the past year”, so I guess entries from January 2014 are eligible too. Nominate one or more posts (but not more than five) in the comments!